Configuring your Flowroute account with Textable is pretty simple and should only take a few minutes.
- First, you should login to your console at https://manage.flowroute.com/accounts/login/ .
- Once logged in, go to the Preferences -> API Control page at https://manage.flowroute.com/accounts/preferences/api/.
- We must now configure the inbound webhooks for incoming messages.
- Set the SMS Callback to https://inbound.textable.app/receive?provider=flowroute and click “Enable SMS”
- Set the MMS Callback to https://inbound.textable.app/receive?provider=flowroute and click “Enable MMS”
- Make sure that your API version is set to v2.1.
- On Textable, select “Flowroute” for the Provider field.
- Set Phone Number field to the number that you want to use to send / receive messages with Textable.
- Copy Access Key from above into your Textable profile.
- Copy Secret Key from above into your Textable profile.
- Click “Update Profile Details”.
That’s it, you should be able to send and receive messages!