Configuring your SignalWire account with Textable is pretty simple and should only take a few minutes.
- Login to your SignalWire Project Dashboard
- Select the Project you would like to use with Textable.
- Copy your Project Key and Space URL. For our purposes, your Project Key will be called the Account ID field and your Space URL will be your User ID on Textable.
- Navigate to the phone number that you would like to use with Textable and click “Edit Settings”
- Under “Messaging Settings”, set the “Handler” to “LAML Webhooks”, “When a message comes in” to https://app01.textable.co/receive?provider=signalwire and”Method” to POST
- You can do this for the secondary handler as well as we are load balanced.
- Set the Application Type to “Messaging”
- Click “Save”
- You will need to go to API and generate a Token for Textable. (You can call it Textable for clarity). Copy this token as it will be used to setup your Textable account.
- You are now finished setup in SignalWire.
- Go to https://textable.app/signup to sign up.
- Enter an e-mail address and password. Click Next.
- Select “SignalWire” as the provider.
- Set Phone Number (DID) field to the number that exists in your SignalWire account and you want to use to send / receive messages with Textable.
- Set User ID field to your SignalWire Space URL.
- Set Account ID field to SignalWire Project Key.
- Set Access Token to the API Secret value.
- Click “Next” button.
- Your account setup is complete.
- You can also now download and use the Textable app from App Store (iOS)or Google Play Store (Android)
That’s it, you should be able to send and receive messages!