Configuring your SignalWire account with Textable is pretty simple and should only take a few minutes.
- Login to your SignalWire Project Dashboard
- Select the Project you would like to use with Textable.
- From the Project Dashboard, copy your Project ID and Space URL into your Textable profile.
- Next, navigate to the API page on your SignalWire portal.
- Create a New Token, naming it “Textable”
- For “Relay Scopes” check the box next to “Messaging” and disable other scopes.
- Save the new token and copy it into your Textable Profile’s Auth Token field.
- Next, navigate to the LAML page and choose the “Apps” tab.
- Create a new LAML app.
- Set the name to “Textable”
- Under “Messaging Settings”, set all callback URLs to https://inbound.textable.app/receive?provider=signalwire and set the “Method” to “POST”.
- Navigate to the phone number that you would like to use with Textable and click “Edit Settings”
- Under “Messaging Settings”, set the “Handler” to “LAML Application” and choose the newly created App.
- Click “Save”
- Setup is now complete.
That’s it, you should be able to send and receive messages!