Configuring your Telnyx account with Textable is pretty simple and should only take a few minutes.
- First, you should login in a new tab (so you can easily copy / paste into the previous form on Textable Signup) to your console at https://portal.telnyx.com/.
- Once logged in, go to your Messaging page at https://portal.telnyx.com/#/app/messaging.
- Here, you will need to create a Messaging Profile
- Click “Add Messaging Profile” button.
- Set Profile Name to “Textable“.
- Choose “API V2” under API Version.
- Click the “Inbound” tab and set the Protocol to HTTP.
- Set both the Webhook URLs to “https://inbound.textable.app/receive?provider=telnyx”
- Click “Save” to create the new messaging profile.
- Next, go to “API Keys” under the main menu.
- Create an API Key and copy it into the Auth V2 field in Textable.
- We must now configure the Routing settings in Telnyx for your phone number.
- Go to the Numbers section in Telnyx (https://portal.telnyx.com/#/app/numbers/my-numbers)
- In the numbers table, select the number you would like to use with Textable and click the Messaging Profile dropdown to assign it to your newly created profile.
- Changes should auto-save for you.
That’s it, you should be able to send and receive messages!